Call for PapersDownload PDF
WIP papers provide the opportunity to share early-stage research work that have not yet produced the full results to the community. WIP submissions that showcase only ideas without supporting results will not be accepted. Accepted and registered WiP papers will be published in the conference proceedings and in the IEEE Xplore Digital Library similarly to Regular papers.
Please note: The Regular papers are limited to six (6) pages of A4 or letter format. Additional two (2) pages can be included for an extra fee. WIP papers follow the regular paper submission guidelines, with a shorter limit of four (4) pages.
Click here for paper submission templates and other details.
Click here to download the call for papers.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
- New Technologies for Electric Transportation
- Electric Energy Storage Systems
- Power Systems and the Smart Grid, Renewable Energy Systems and Smart Grid
- Electrical Machines and Drives
- Power Electronics & Energy Conversion
- Control Systems
- Motion Control, Robotics and Mechatronics
- Instrumentation, Sensors, Actuators, Systems Integration and Nano-Technology
- Signal and Image Processing and Computational Intelligence
- Industrial Informatics: Cloud Computing, Big Data, AI, Informatics and Software Engineering
- Intelligent Factory Automation
- ICT and AI Enabling Smart Cities, Buildings, Transport, Agriculture, Energy Efficiency and Sustainability
- Human Centric ICT Enabling Smart Medicine, Assistive Robotics, Security, Education and Ethics
Selected extended papers will be recommended for IEEE Transactions on Industrial Cyber-Physical Systems.